Subscirption Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing to subscribe to Girls 'N Garages. Here are some things you should know when placing an order with us:
Date of activation
Subscriptions to our magazines will begin with the upcoming issue of Girls 'N Garages. To purchase prior issues, visit our store.
Types of subscriptions
Three types of subscriptions to our magazine are available: biannual print magazine subscription with US shipping address, biannual print magazine subscription with international shipping address, and biannual digital subscription. Visit our subscription page for the best subscription offers.
Length of subscription
To ensure that access to the magazine(s) remains uninterrupted, subscriptions are renewed automatically every six months unless and until the subscriber cancels the subscription.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
1. All subscription rates are posted on our website: girlsngarages.com. Subscription rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
2. All prices are in US dollars and include country-relevant sales tax (where applicable) as well as shipping and handling fees. Products such as single magazines, books, or other are subject to a shipping and handling fee, dependent on the delivery location and total weight of your order.
3. Subscription payment must be made in advance of each subscription period.
4. Failure to pay for a subscription, even after receiving a reminder, will result in an immediate termination of the subscription services. The subscription in question will be activated only upon payment in full.
5. If the price of a product or a subscription increases in the period between the placement of an order and its delivery or date of activation, the customer is entitled to cancel the order or to void the contract within ten days after receiving notification from Girls 'N Garages of the increase in price.
6. All major credit cards and Paypal are accepted for Girls 'N Garages subscription payments.
For wholesale inquiries, please complete our wholesale application. Upon completion, you will receive access to our stockist store. The minimum order from the stockist store is 10 magazines. A copy of a Sales Tax ID or reseller license must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: "[Business Name] Sales Tax ID)", before a wholesale order can be fulfilled.
Change of address
To ensure uninterrupted access to your magazine(s), the subscriber must notify Girls 'N Garages of a change of address no less than three weeks before moving house. The subscriber will be charged for any forwarding fees that result from the failure to report a change of address less than three weeks before moving house.
Cancellation of subscription
Subscribers may cancel by sending a letter or an email to Girls 'N Garages (email@example.com) including the subscriber’s full name and details.
1. Girls 'N Garages cannot issue refunds after 30 days from purchase.
Delivery and delivery periods
1. Girls 'N Garages processes orders for products within two to four working days of receipt. Girls 'N Garages is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by postal services or other transport firms, or for errors in stock assessment made by suppliers.
2. Upon delivery to the address indicated on the order form by the buyer, all responsibilities and risks involved in the reception of a product or products purchased from Girls 'N Garages are transferred from the seller to the buyer/recipient. The same transference of responsibilities and risks occurs upon delivery of a product or products to a post office address or upon its/their delivery by a postal or transport-firm employee to an address other than the one indicated on the label.
1. At this time, we do not offer returns or exchanges. If you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. In the case of circumstances beyond the control of Girls 'N Garages, Girls 'N Garages shall not be obligated to perform its obligations to the buyer; dates by which such obligations are scheduled to be met shall be extended for a period of time equal to the period of time lost through the delay caused by such circumstances.
2. Circumstances excusing Girls 'N Garages from performing all or part of its obligations are those that occur completely beyond the control of Girls 'N Garages. Examples of uncontrollable circumstances include: natural disasters, power failures, strikes, fires, wars, riots, unanticipated government restrictions and the failure of third parties to fulfill their obligations to Girls 'N Garages. Other unforeseen circumstances that fall into this category are disruptions caused by telecommunication failures, including the short- and long-term unavailability of internet sites.
Additional information questions or comments
1. For additional information, questions, and comments, contact the Girls 'N Garages Sales Team at email@example.com.
Application of the general conditions and terms of sale
The General Conditions and Terms of Sale, as stated here, apply to all contracts between Girls 'N Garages and its subscribers and/or customers, with regard to both Products and Services. Ordering a subscription or a product from Girls 'N Garages denotes compliance with Girls 'N Garages’ General Conditions and Terms of Sale. Girls 'N Garages serves customers worldwide.